Thanks for looking


All artwork for sale contact me by email karlsimpson1285@btinternet.com

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Flowers, crockery and an apple


Three more Acrylics from Carol Marines Blog. these are the last ones I will be doing its time to fly on my own.




Update Update, I e-mailed Carol Marine to tell her I was inspired (copying) her work and she replied , cool.

This is what she said...."Karl-
I think it’s absolutely fabulous what you are doing. I spent many years copying the art of artists I admired, and it was one of the best things I ever did for myself. Thanks for the heads up. : ) I am extremely flattered.
Best of luck to you as you go forward and “fly on your own,” as you say.
Yours in art,
Carol."
l
Excellent , Thanks Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make any comment you wish they all help.