Thanks for looking


All artwork for sale contact me by email karlsimpson1285@btinternet.com

Monday 19 November 2012

David Jon Kassan

I am constantly scouring the internet learning tips and techniques from artists and this man is simply amazing.

I look for inspiration to the net when I'm stuck on a project or commission and I am struggling with one that has three dogs in it. I went back to what I know best for some ego massaging , a comforter if you like and came across Mr Kassan's work while looking for pencil artists. (he does other mediums too)

One of my favourites of his (that I cannot show for copyright reasons) is a full face black woman that featured on the cover of an American magazine in 2009.

unfinished 12" x 16"
Still work to do approx 6 hrs here 
This is my version of it so far ....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make any comment you wish they all help.