Thanks for looking


All artwork for sale contact me by email karlsimpson1285@btinternet.com

Saturday 13 April 2013

100 portraits number 1, Firefighter Huddlestone

I have set myself a challenge to do a hundred portraits of people with a story of rescue , life saving , Good Samaritan etc etc.

I don't know how long this will take and I don't know if I know a hundred such people, think I can bring to mind about thirty but who knows what will happen after that.

Anyway the first one is of a firefighter who I'm sure could bring many such stories to mind but as he is a modest type I had to do a little research to get the story, well kind of !

A youth had dropped a cigarette lighter onto his bedroom floor which then set alight so along came the fire service and with some assistance from colleagues Firefighter H entered the bedroom and got him out.

The message after the rescue was to make sure you have a working fire alarm.

This is a work in progress though , not finished.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make any comment you wish they all help.