Thanks for looking


All artwork for sale contact me by email karlsimpson1285@btinternet.com

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Commission impossible

Love the title of this post , good eh ! Bet I use that again.

This was no cruise though, oh it gets worse ! 

I was asked to paint these two Lhasa Apso's but using the colouring of the photo on the left but the pose on the right. Clearly there is some time between the two photos as the photo on the left shows the dog on the right as just a puppy. (In my opinion) 

In the photo on the right they look to have just had a haircut plus the younger one seems bored by the whole thing and is yawning. I didn't think that would make a good painting so closed the mouth. 

Lot of fun though , and now I'm just waiting to see if the owner likes it before I put a background in. 

Click on the pic for a larger view. 



Finished .... I think ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make any comment you wish they all help.