Thanks for looking


All artwork for sale contact me by email karlsimpson1285@btinternet.com

Friday 28 August 2015

Cawood Arts Festival

So this weekend is the 33rd Cawood Arts festival and the second year I've entered work there. 

Last year was amazing when I achieved a first prize in the oils ,first in pencils drawings and first and third in any other media.
So not as well this year , with first and second in oils and a second in pencil drawing. 

However there was some stiff competition and I'm very happy with the awards. 

This was my first in oils , a painting that has had numerous titles since I painted it, but I seem to have finally settled on , " Contemplation" 


Second prize was my Jimi Hendrix here.



And my other second prize was also a study of Jimi Hendrix.m



Happy days. 

Now just got to sell a few. 

Thanks for reading.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make any comment you wish they all help.