Thanks for looking


All artwork for sale contact me by email karlsimpson1285@btinternet.com

Monday 15 August 2016

The red rose which isn't !


This is nearing completion and I'm happy with it for a few reasons. None more so than the fact that I've been able to get the process right first time. 
As a friend said, I'm beginning to get my own recognisable style.

That comes with repeating the process the same way each time.

So I did say it's nearing completion. It's just lacking the title aspect. The photo reference from "LiveModelBooks" which I based the painting shows the female holding a bunch of Roses behind her back. 

She also has an earring. 

Both the roses and the earring may or may not make the cut ! 😱


Oil painting on canvas , measures 24"X 16" 
Price from The Bare Wall gallery ,Thorganby 

Ok so , no red roses, there were but now there isn't. 

This is done. 

Just needs a frame 


She got that earring though 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make any comment you wish they all help.