Thanks for looking


All artwork for sale contact me by email karlsimpson1285@btinternet.com

Thursday 11 July 2013

Holmfirth Art Week

Well I've been across to the Holmfirth art event today and stood proudly in front of my two paintings on display.

They hadn't sold at this time but there is still a few days left of viewing to go.

The most pleasing thing is that I felt I held my own with the level of ability on show and although they hadn't sold I was still hopeful they or one of them might.

I learnt a lot from seeing them there, I need to create my own work and indeed I have some pieces that are my own work so perhaps my choice of paintings for the event could have been better selected.
The ones that I sent through were were my take on two other artists work and I seemed to be the only one who had done that.
Everyday is a learning day.



 These are the two that are there and for sale.

Carlton village has its very first art event this Sunday 14th July.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make any comment you wish they all help.