Thanks for looking


All artwork for sale contact me by email karlsimpson1285@btinternet.com

Wednesday 17 July 2013

News news news

Who needs the very prestigious Holmfirth exhibition (where I didn't sell my paintings) when I got second prize at the very first Carlton art and craft exhibition ! 

The painting that achieved this very honourable blue rosette was this one >>>


The second piece of news is that I sold a painting to a friend at work who saw it on my blog and enquired about it. The painting is the cloud surfing one from a few posts back, the boy in the jeans and t shirt in the clouds. Go have a look ill wait here.....cheers J and M and little H !


And lastly here is a quick study of what is supposed to be Lewis Smith the gymnast but I didn't quite get a likeness. I like the hands though 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make any comment you wish they all help.