Thanks for looking


All artwork for sale contact me by email karlsimpson1285@btinternet.com

Wednesday 20 May 2009



Here's one I can't claim too much credit for as I leaned heavily on the assistance of Tom Richmond for.

Its based on his Julia Roberts caricature and yes I did let Tom know about it and he kindly agreed to let me use it in such a way.

The girl in question wasn't that happy with it as her nose and chin aren't that big , tried to explain the concept of caricature but there you go.

I shortened her chin in a later effort but she still felt another one I'd done of her was more suitable.

Ah well you can't win them all.

Being compared to Julia Roberts and she wasn't happy......sheesh !

Just teasing ya N??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make any comment you wish they all help.