Thanks for looking


All artwork for sale contact me by email karlsimpson1285@btinternet.com

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Ok so I've just reviewed my first blog and it looks ok so I'm going to follow it up with another straight away so that I can show my progression , well thats what I call it.



This is one of my later pics that I've done quite recently and after much reading of Tom Richmonds blog and a few others linked to his site.


You'll never know of course but this is good likeness, he says modestly. I had a lot of fun doing this one as I got it right first time, as opposed to some that have taken me hrs and hrs. I'm still trying to do one guy that so far has taken me three months and I still can't get it right.
Suffice to say I'm still learning !!

Anyhow hopefully this will show how i've changed my style over a year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make any comment you wish they all help.